Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well last week was hectic with our birthday celebrations. The articles in Scene mag and The Leader were both great and have certainly brought lots of new faces through the doors which was great to see. We gave away lots of cake, coffee and gorgeous cookies to our lucky customers, and everyone was very appreciative. All my staff performed outstandingly and I was very proud of them. The week finished with me having 4 cakes to ice on Friday, WOW what a way to finish the week! I've been having fun with the cupcakes this week decorating them and using some of the fantastic edible glitter that I got from Kiwicakes, the colours are AMAZING! And the chocolate wrap that I'm now getting the hang of is very cool. There are so many 'toys' out there to buy if you are into cake decorating. Who needs clothes and shoes??? LOL Tracy

No comments: